5.0 and up
The application requires the superuser access for use it !
PadLock can :
- Unlock the BootLoader : With root access, the application unlocks the BootLoader of your Nexus without losing data. You can also reboot directly on the BootLoader after changing its state.
- Access to information : PadLock identifies your device data, such as the version of BootLoader, Build or Kernel ...
- Reboot on the BootLoader : After changing the state of BootLoader, the application offers to restart directly.
- Advanced reboot menu : Option to restart your rooted Android device on the BootLoader or on the Recovery.
- ADB wireless : Possibility to enable the Android Debug Bridge on the wifi network.
The application unlocks the BootLoader of following devices:
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Nexus 5
- Asus Nexus 7 (2013)
- Samsung Nexus 10
- OnePlus One
- PadLock is build under the open source license, GNU General Public License V3 : http://www.gnu.org/licenses
- The source code of the application is available on GitHub : https://github.com/MrDoomy/PadLock